Training for all employees
All employees received specific training on the internal protocol related to the COVID-19 coronavirus outbreak. The objectives of the training administered were as follows:
- Take basic infection prevention and control precautions for the Covid-19 coronavirus outbreak, including hand disinfection procedures, social behavior, and daily monitoring for fever and other symptoms.
- Comply with the guidelines of the General Directorate of Health for the cleaning of surfaces and treatment of clothing in the establishment and rooms.
Information to all clients
The following information is available to all customers:
The establishment has:
- How to comply with the basic precautions for prevention and control of infections from the Covido-19 coronavirus outbreak;
- What is the internal protocol for the outbreak of Coronavirus COVID-19?
- Personal protective equipment in sufficient numbers for all workers.
- Personal protection equipment available for customers (maximum capacity of the establishment).
- Stock of cleaning materials for single use proportional to the size of the complex.
- Dispensers of alcohol-based antiseptic solution or alcohol-based solution near the entry/exit points of the common sanitary facilities .
- Non-manual opening waste container and plastic bag.
- Place to isolate people who can be detected as suspected cases of COVID-19.
The cleaning and disinfection protocol
- Washing and disinfection, according to internal protocol, of the surfaces where employees and clients circulate, guaranteeing the control and prevention of infections and antimicrobial resistance.
- Cleaning, several times a day, of surfaces and objects of common use (including meters, light switches and elevator, door handles, cabinet handles)
- Air renewal of rooms and enclosed spaces is done regularly.
- Disinfection of the swimming pool is carried out as defined in the internal protocol.
- The disinfection of the Jacuzzi is done regularly with the pouring of all the water followed by washing and disinfection; then it is filled with clean water and disinfected with chlorine in the right amount, according to the internal protocol.
- The definition of specific care for the change of bedding and cleaning in the adaptations, favoring two times of intervention spaced and with adequate protection according to the internal protocol.
- Removal of bedding and towels made without shaking, rolling them in the direction from inside to outside, without touching the body and transporting them directly to the washing machine.
Other procedures provided:
- Possibility for the client to opt for the online check-in system. Avoiding entering the reception area and making the process much faster.
- Control and number of customers limited by the common space.
- And always in the service is a partner responsible for activating the procedures in case of suspected infection.
Alcohol-based antiseptic solution or alcohol-based solution dispensers near restaurant entry/exit points
Maintenance of utensils, equipment and surfaces is avoided as much as possible by direct handling of food by customers and employees.
First phase. Take Away Service
Phase 2 - Restaurant service
- The customer will not enter the restaurant, there will be the Take Away service and different options to see the menu through the QR code and print on single use paper.
- The customer will order their order and will be given a pick-up time. Some products will be immediately available to the customer.
- The method of payment will always be by credit card, if this is not possible the money will be left the same day in a box and taken to the accounting on the fourth day.
- The change money will not be mixed with the collection.
- If the customer enters the restaurant, he will be kept at a safe distance and will be kindly invited to wash his hands and use hydroalcohol.
- To order, we will show you the QR code or give you a printed letter for one-time use.
- We will not put plates to share starters, they will leave the kitchen separately (we will explain to the customer how we will do this).
- When the customer leaves the space where he ate, this space will be carefully cleaned with spray, without disturbing the remaining customers.
- The dishes used by this customer will be cleaned immediately and placed in the dishwasher.
General Hygiene Regulations
- Hand hygiene is the main measure of prevention and control of infection, which should preferably be carried out with water and soap, and following the correct technique.
- We guarantee the correct cleaning of the facilities, equipment and surfaces, so that after each service, cleaning and disinfection is carried out, without forgetting the handles of the doors and chambers and, in general, any surface that may have been touched by the hands.
- Strict compliance with HACCP measures in all matters related to the Feeding and Processing Protocol.
- Our measurements are more demanding than those required by the HACCP manual.
- We carry out disinfection of work areas and sterilization of work instruments with every change of activity.
- Our tools are correctly identified by work area to avoid their shared use.
- The use of vacuum packaging, temperature control, pasteurisation and sterilisation techniques will be carried out as far as possible.
- We ensure that the washing lines operate at more than 80o during the laydown phase.
- Calendar of deliveries to suppliers.
- Under no circumstances will a supplier be allowed to enter the kitchen facilities.
- Items shall be handled with disposable gloves and masks.
- All goods will be disinfected before entering the facility.
- Items wrapped in plastic and/or cardboard will, whenever possible, be removed from their original packaging and placed in their own container.
- Suppliers will be informed of the working methodology used.